We understand that enlarged and visible pores can be a frustrating and difficult-to-treat skin concern. That’s why we offer safe and effective Open Pores Treatment to help our patients achieve smoother and more refined-looking skin.
What Causes Open Pores?
Open pores, also known as enlarged pores, are typically caused by a combination of factors, including:
- Genetics: Some people may be more prone to having larger pores due to their genetics.
- Age: As we age, our skin loses elasticity and collagen, which can cause pores to appear larger.
- Excessive oil production: When the skin produces excess oil, it can clog pores and cause them to stretch and appear larger.
- Sun damage: Exposure to UV rays can damage the skin’s collagen and elastin, which can cause pores to appear larger.
At our clinic, we offer a range of Open Pores treatments to help address the underlying causes of open pores and promote smoother and more refined-looking skin.
Open Pores Treatments
Our clinic offers a variety of treatments to help our patients achieve smoother and more refined-looking skin, including:
- Chemical peels to remove dead skin cells and promote skin cell turnover
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores
- Laser and light therapies to stimulate collagen production and improve skin texture
- Topical products to control oil production and reduce pore size
During your initial consultation, our doctor will assess your concerns and recommend the best open pores treatment for you based on your unique needs and goals.